- Plan and prepare lesson plans that meet core objectives and principles and are in line with the curriculum goals.
- Prepare instructional aids and supplemental teaching materials and resources consistent with learning objectives and student needs.
- Select and requisition appropriate books, instructional aids, and school supplies as needed.
- Deliver lessons using a variety of differentiated instructional techniques that are appropriate to the academic level and meet the diverse needs of students.
- Maximize the appropriate use of technology in the classroom as an instructional tool.
- Teach grammar, vocabulary and word usage, and other principles of the English language.
- Promote students' understanding of and appreciation for literature.
- Develop students' verbal skills, including reading out loud, discussion and debate.
- Develop students' writing skills
- Encourage the development of critical thinking skills.
- Create a safe and flexible classroom environment conducive to optimal student learning.
- Help students to work independently and collaboratively in groups.
- Establish and monitor the appropriate behavior of students in extra-curricular activities.
- Track and monitor student learning using a variety of techniques.
- Prepare and administer assessments that are curriculum-aligned.
- Grade assessments and assignments.
- Monitor performance and progress and modify instructional methods to meet individual needs where necessary.
- Keep parents or guardians informed of students' academic progress and social and behavioral issues.
|Level of Education||Unicersity|
|Type of Tution||Group Class,Individual Class,Other Type|